Ingredients for 4 people
– 320g of APLUVIA Cooking – Long pasta -Golden Line spaghetti
– 700g of APLUVIA Cooking – Red Line tomato passata
– 2 chilli peppers cut into small pieces
– 3 cloves of garlic
– APLUVIA Cooking – 100% Italian- Green Line extra virgin olive oil
– pepper and a pinch of sugar
– as much grated ricotta marzotica as you like (ricotta marzotica is a type of ricotta which is hard and salty).
Heat the extra virgin olive oil in an steel pan and brown the cloves of garlic, add the chilli pepper, the tomato passata and a pinch of sugar to soften the acidity of the tomatoes. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in salted water for a couple of minutes, drain them and mix them with the tomato sauce until they are cooked. The spaghetti will absorb the tomato sauce and will become slightly crispy. Delicious! Dish it out and add as much grated ricotta as you like.