Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which Apluvia Cooking srl will become available by entering them in the “Contacts” form on the website available at address: www.apluviacooking.com, and to the personal data sent to the email addresses indicated on the same site, the following is communicated.
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is Apluvia Cooking srl (hereinafter referred to as the “Data controller”) with registered office in Bari (BA) in via Melo da Bari n. 182, 701212 Bari – Italy.
The Data Controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Apluvia Cooking srl has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling into the categories of subjects required to appoint him, nor having any of the conditions provided for by Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the data acquired with the aforementioned methods has the purpose of providing information relating to the services and activities of Apluvia Cooking srl, such as, by way of example, the services offered, and to allow Apluvia Cooking srl to respond to requests. of information received.
Personal data may be processed by means of paper or electronic archives and managed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Apluvia Cooking srl processes personal data lawfully, where the processing is based on the express consent to the receipt of information relating to the services and activities of Apluvia Cooking srl, or to allow the requests for information received to be found, in order to fulfill the duty of cooperation and contractual information in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, failure to communicate them prevents Apluvia Cooking srl from sending information – in the manner indicated – concerning the services and activities provided by the same.
The personal data, object of treatment, will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed, or to fulfill the conservation obligations prescribed by law.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
1. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
2. Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
3. Categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Dissemination of data with automated decision-making processes and profiling
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, or to profiling, or any form of processing carried out in an automated form concerning personal information in order to evaluate aspects of the personal sphere of an individual and / or a group of individuals, including for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating to them; the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data, so-called right to be forgotten (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data previously provided (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – a copy of the personal data provided and of those generated in the execution of the relationship (and not of data anonymous or not exclusively relating to the person of the applicant) in a format of common use and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller, cd right to the portability of personal data. Exercising the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The Data Controller will not be able to issue a copy of the data if these have been subject to cancellation at the request of the applicant or if the retention period has elapsed, as specified above.
In order to ensure security and prevent illegal activities, the release of a copy of personal data is subject to the successful completion of the applicant’s identity verification procedures by the Data Controller. In any case, Apluvia Cooking srl is not responsible in any way for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another person who receives the data subject to portability;
– oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. residence address, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (e.g. data concerning health status, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, etc.). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful;
To exercise the aforementioned rights, it is necessary to use the appropriate form made available at the following link www.apluviacooking.com/contact-us or send a request by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Our website ApluviaCooking.com may store or retrieve information from the browser in the form of cookies. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and to improve the browsing experience of users as they store some information (eg preferences, internet access device, etc.) useful for subsequent access to the site.
They enable functions without which it would not be possible to fully use the site.
Analytical and monitoring technical cookies
They collect information on the use of a website by visitors, in our case these are third-party cookies (Google Analytics, more info on Google).
Pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR, users can choose, freely and free of charge, whether or not to accept cookies, at any time the choice can be changed.
In case of acceptance, which takes place by clicking on the appropriate button included in the brief information, the cookies contained in the pages consulted will be registered, temporarily, in an area of your computer and will be readable only by the person who issued them. From the brief information, it is possible to customize the cookie settings, choosing which ones to accept and which to refuse.
In case of refusal of cookies, or removal of cookies already present, you will not be able to benefit from the functionalities connected to them.
To better understand how to configure your navigation system, both for acceptance and for rejection, here are the links to the guides on the cookies of the different browsers:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information on privacy and cookies, consult the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home
Ingredients for 4 people – 1 kg of mussels preferably from the Adriatic Sea – 400g of rice – 5 or 6 medium size potatoes – 3 medium size onions – 50g grated pecorino cheese – 1 clove of garlic – 1 sprig of parsely – celery – APLUVIA Cooking – Organic -Green Line extra … Continue reading Riso, patate e cozzeMORE
Ingredients for 4 people – 320g of APLUVIA Cooking – Long pasta -Golden Line spaghetti – 700g of APLUVIA Cooking – Red Line tomato passata – 2 chilli peppers cut into small pieces – 3 cloves of garlic – APLUVIA Cooking – 100% Italian- Green Line extra virgin olive oil – pepper and a pinch … Continue reading Spaghetti all’arrabbiataMORE